These SRAM disc brake pads serve as OE replacement pads for several new and long-running SRAM and Avid mountain bike brakes, like the Avid Elixir, SRAM DB-series, and most Level disc brake calipers. These are also fully compatible 2-piece caliper road disc calipers, including Red AXS, Force AXS, and Rival AXS (Red 12s AXS first generation had a monobloc caliper- uses a different pad shape). The extended handle sections provide easy installation/removal of the pads. These pads have a short break-in time with solid performance right out of the package. Choose the Organic-AL version for optimal modulation or Sintered Steel for power and longevity.
- SRAM/Avid OE replacement disc brake pads for select mountain, road and gravel models
- Durable and robust design
- Choose from Metallic or Organic depending on riding style
- Compatible with: Red AXS, Force AXS, and Rival AXS (visually verify calipers; 2-piece are bolted together)
- Compatible with: many SRAM/Avid mountain calipers: Elixir, Level, Level TL, DB 1, 3, 5, X0, XX
- Non-slip and extra long pull tabs for easy installation/removal
- Sold as one pair of pads with spring