Skip to content
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- Tool also fits the disc brake rotor nuts with 16 external notches.
How to use the tool:
- The open bottom bracket wrench is used to remove and install Shimano® Hollowtech II, Campagnolo® Ultra-Torque and Power Torque, Race Face®, FSA®, SRAM®, Truvativ®, Chris King® bottom brackets as well as many and others. The 1609/2HOBBY wrench also fits on the external centerlock disc nut
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.